The Goodness of God to humanity.

Every talent, skills, understanding and workmanship is a gift from God.

Shemot(Exodus) 31:3-5
3 And I have filled him with the spirit of God, in wisdom, and in understanding, and in knowledge, and in all manner of workmanship,
4 To devise cunning works, to work in gold, and in silver, and in brass,
5 And in cutting of stones, to set them, and in carving of timber, to work in all manner of workmanship

Therefore every talented musicians, News Editor, Entrepreneurs, Philanthropist, doctor, governor, senator, ambassador, secretary of state, president's who refused to honor God for His Goodness to humanity, by not obeying all the commandments, has Condemned God therefore no forgiveness.
Bamidbar(Numbers) 15:15-31.
Devarim(Deuteronomy) 6:4-6.
4 Shema Yisroel Adonoi Eloheinu Adonoi Echad.
(Hear, O Israel: Hashem our God is One):

5 And thou shalt love Hashem thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.

6 And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart:

Malachi 3:5

And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger from his right, and fear not me, saith Hashem Tzva'os.


Jeremiah 7:1-15
1 The word that came to Jeremiah from HASHEM, saying,
2 Stand in the Sha'ar Beis (gate of Hashem house), and proclaim there this word, and say, Hear the word of HASHEM, all ye of Judah, that enter in at these gates to worship Hashem.
3 Thus saith Hashem Tzva'os, Elohei Yisroel, Amend your ways and your doings, and I will cause you to dwell in this place.
4 Trust ye not in lying words, saying, The temple of Hashem, The temple of Hashem, The temple of Hashem, are these.
5 For if ye thoroughly amend your ways and your doings; if ye thoroughly execute judgment between a man and his neighbour;
6 If ye oppress not the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow, and shed not innocent blood in this place, neither walk after other gods to your hurt:
7 Then will I cause you to dwell in this place, in the land that I gave to your fathers, for ever and ever.
8 Behold, ye trust in lying words, that cannot profit.
9 Will ye steal, murder, and commit adultery, and swear falsely, and burn incense unto Baal, and walk after other gods whom ye know not;
10 And come and stand before me in this house, which is called by my name, and say, We are delivered to do all these abomination?
11 Is this house, which is called by my name, become a den of robbers in your eyes? Behold, even I have seen it, saith Hashem.
12 But go ye now unto my place which was in Shiloh, where I set my name at the first, and see what I did to it for the wickedness of my people Israel.
13 And now, because ye have done all these works, saith HASHEM, and I spake unto you, rising up early and speaking, but ye heard not; and I called you, but ye answered not;
14 Therefore will I do unto this house, which is called by my name, wherein ye trust, and unto the place which I gave to you and to your fathers, as I have done to Shiloh.
15 And I will cast you out of my sight, as I have cast out all your brethren, even the whole seed of Ephraim.


El Shaday remember me

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario